Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY LITTLE BIT EXPERIENCE ABOUT HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA:




  • In my clinical experience I met several cases of hypercholesterolemia, about 80% of them were under the age group of 35-45yrs.


  • Treating them and teaching them is very interesting in my 13yrs of medical practice.


  • Before treatment I undergo routine investigation, through modern methods.


  • Today all our life style are changed. So our food habits also modified in certain styles.


  • During counseling I came to know their food habits, hobbies, and lifestyle.


  • I advise them to avoid fast food, and to improve physical activity.


  • I also advise them to take home made foods, plenty of fruits and vegetables and to avoid fried foods.


  • Usually most of them avoid morning breakfast; I incise them to take breakfast.


  • I also advise them some yoga postures to reduce the fat depots in the body.


  • Most of the patients got wonderful results within a short period and got the satisfied results within a short time, 3months.


  • I also advise them to take some preventive treatment with regular intervals, six months once for 48 days.


  • During treatment regular pathyiam and diet regimen were advise them to follow it.


  • I have very much confident in treating hypercholesterolemia in my clinic.


  • Really siddha medicine do a very good healing in hypercholesterolemia without any side effects.


  • Through this article I want to reveal that hypercholesterolemia
    is like a slow poison ,it is the main cause for all diseases. So dear viewers be aware of it.

1 comment:

Hitesh Joshi said...

Thanks for sharing this information.If you're interested for Best treatment
azoospermia Visit LINK...